- Complete the online internship
program application. Be sure to email
your responses to yourself and keep the link to check the status of
- Create PDF and submit via email to Internship
Director a detailed report of degree evaluation.
- Obtain Communication Department faculty recommendation. Provide
recommender with the link to the online
- Once approved for the program by the Internship Director (check
the status of your online application), secure an internship.
- Once an internship is secured AND approved by the Career Development
an Internship Agreement form. The director
will email an electronic
agreement for you and your site supervisor to complete
separately. You should have
a clear idea of your internship responsibilities
at this point. If not, contact the Internship Director for more
per week = 4 credit hours. Summer internships need
168 hours total.)
- Email the completed Internship Agreement to Internship
Director. Once approved by the Internship Director,
the director notifies
Office of enrollment.
academic course overview
- Participate in discussions
- Schedule mid-term site visit with Internship Director.
- Complete mid-term evaluations prior to site visit.
- Complete e-portfolio or writing assignments.
- Complete final evaluations.
- Update resume and submit anonymous internship referral.
- Update LinkedIn profile with new experience.