* Bachelors of Science - (HONS) Human Performance from the University of Victoria, British Columbian, Canada, 1981
* Masters of Science - Human Biodynamics from McMaster University, 1994
* Doctorate - BioPhysics from University of Guelph, 1997
Recent Professional Highlights
* 2008 Hope College "Janet L. Andersen Excellence in Teaching Award"
* Named Exercise Science Program Coordinator, 2008
* Director, H2O Employee Wellness Program, 2006 - 2008
* Recent research interests include effects of carbohydrate and/or caffeine ingestion on sport-specific skill performance during simulated team game situations, as well as the health benefits associated with interactive video gaming.
KIN 140: Health Dynamics
KIN 299: Internships in Exercise Science
KIN 322: Regulation of Human Metabolism
KIN 323: Exercise Science & Health
KIN 499: Special Studies in Exercise Science