hope college > academic departments > dmcl > german     

Get Involved


Academic Advising

If you have a German major, you'll need a Major Advisor. You have two choices: Professor de Haan (x7560) or Professor Forester (x7567). You can contact either of them to have them advise you, or simply let Karen Barber-Gibson in the DMCL office know of your choice.

If you have multiple majors, you'll need an advisor (and a major declaration) for each. One of your advisors will be your main advisor who signs all your paperwork etc. But don't forget to get informal advisors in the other majors so that you have good advice for each major.