This Hope College student
group gathers together about once a month at the home of Dan and
Grace Claus for dinner to:
- Talk together about what it means to discern
a call to ministry or service to the church.
- Listen to speakers from seminaries, churches,
and other organizations on a variety of topics of relevance to students
interested in further theological or religious study and church leadership.
- Read and discuss books and articles that might
be helpful in forming your sense of call to ministry, service, and
- Enjoy the gifts of food and conversation.
- To be placed on their mailing list, please
complete this form. This group is reserved for Hope students
Contact email@example.com for the next gathering date and location.
a group dedicated to supporting and helping students who are
discerning calls to ministry and/or seminary. All
interested students are welcome to come check this group out.