Seminary Visit Funding
CMS has a limited amount of money specifically dedicated
to helping Hope students in their junior or senior year visit
seminaries, divinity schools, and other graduate programs in religion.
We can help pay your travel expenses, whether by air, train, or in your
If you're interested, please make an appointment with the Program Director,
Dr. Andy McCoy, McCoyA@hope.edu.
We wish you all the best in your ongoing discernment and preparation
for graduate study in theology.
Here's what you need to do...
- Schedule an appointment with
Dr. McCoy to discuss your discernment.
- Be prepared to tell
- something about
- indicate where you'd like to visit and
- Provide some proposed dates and estimated expenses
you come to your appointment.
- Bring with you a written estimate of
your travel expenses (web site printouts are fine).
- After your trip has been approved, use
this link to
print the specific details to follow for reimbursement before
you make any purchases.
Search tools for finding a school and degree that is right
- Search for schools online at The
Fund for Theological Education web site
- The FTE Guide to Theological Education online
- List of seminary
degree options: This MS Word document can be used as
a starting point in learning about the varied degrees available
in seminary and divinity schools.