Hope Student Nurses Association
HSNA supported Matt, Cheryl, Hannah and Logan Schmidt at Dance Marathon
The Hope Student Nurses Association (HSNA) is a constituent of the
National Student Nurses' Association (NSNA) and of the
Michigan Nursing Students' Association (MNSA).
The purpose of the HSNA is to:
- Assume responsibility for contributing to nursing education in order to provide for the highest
quality health care.
- Provide programs representative of fundamental and current professional interests and concerns.
- Aid in the nursing students' development of the whole person, his/her professional
role, and his/her responsibility for the health care of people in all
walks of life.
- Active members are those students enrolled in the nursing program at Hope who
have paid dues to the NSNA and MNSA.
- Associate members are those students enrolled in the pre-nursing program in preparation
for entrance into the baccalaureate degree program at Hope. Associate
members shall have all of the privilages of membership except the right
to hold office as president, first or second vice president at the local,
state, or national levels. Pre-nursing students may be members of HSNA
without paying national and state dues but would need to pay dues to
be involved at the state or national levels.
2011-2012 HSNA Officers
President: Anna Rowland
1st Vice President: Felicia Strong
2nd Vice President: Lia Holwerda
Secretary: Carly Valicevic
Treasurer: Ellen Milroy
to Nursing: Kelsey Davis
Communications Editor: Michael Blok
Faculty Advisors: Catherine Clarey-Sanford and Patricia Walter