New inductees into Kappa Epsilon Chapter-at-Large
What is Sigma Theta Tau International?
Sigma Theta Tau (STTI) is the International
Honor Society of Nursing.
Our local chapter is the Kappa
Epsilon Chapter-At-Large, Sigma Theta Tau. Students are invited
to join if they meet the criteria. Feel free to ask the current members
Who is Eligible for Induction?
- Generic Baccalaureate Nursing Students:
- Who have earned at least ½ of their nursing credits.
- Who have a minimum of 3.0 GPA.
- Who are in the highest 35% of their class.
- Returning Registered Nurse Students:
- Meeting same criteria as generic students.
- Class rank is considered separately from generic students, with
- Master’s Nursing Students:
- Who have earned at least ¼ of the required nursing credits.
- Who have a minimum of 3.5 GPA.
- Nurses Who Are Leaders in Their Community:
- Who have a baccalaureate degree in any discipline.
- Who have demonstrated marked achievement in education, practice,
research, administration, or publication.
Why Be Interested in Finding Out More?
- Membership publicly recognizes your scholarship.
- Membership in the Nursing Honor Society provides membership in the
International Association of College Honor Societies.
- Important information for employers.
- Networking advantages.