Publications of the Microwave Group at Hope College
*indicates undergraduate student co-author
- Brooke M. Jeries*, Sean R. Cratty*, and S.K. Remillard, "Probing the Locally Generated Even and Odd Order Nonlinearity in Y-Ba-Cu-O and Tl-Ba-Ca-Cu-O (2212) Microwave Resonators around TC," Accepted for publication in IEEE Trans. on Applied Superconductivity, in the June 2013 issue.
- TJ Klein*, Cameron J. Recknagel*, Christopher J. Ploch*, and S.K. Remillard, "Microwave Breakdown of Low Pressure N2 Gas in Microgaps", Applied Physics Letters, Vol.99, no.12, 121503, (2011). <http://apl.aip.org/resource/1/applab/v99/i12/p121503_s1>
- Annelle M. Eben*, V. Andrew Bunnell*, Candace J. Goodson*, Evan K. Pease*, Sheng-Chiang Lee, and S.K. Remillard, "Even and Odd Order Nonlinearity from Superconductive Microstrip Lines," IEEE Trans. on Applied Superconductivity, Vol. 21, no. 3, pp. 595-598, (2011).
- A. P. Zhuravel, Steven M. Anlage, Stephen K. Remillard, A. V. Lukashenko, and
A. V. Ustinov, "Effect of LaAlO3 twin-domain topology on local dc and microwave
properties of cuprate films", Journal of Applied Physics, Vol. 108, 033920 (2010).
- S.K. Remillard, "Simultaneous and Synchronous Measurement of Even and Odd Order Nonlinear Distortion Terms," Proceedings of PIERS 2010, Cambridge, MA, July 5-8, pp. 1120-1122 (2010).
- Evan K. Pease*, Bradley J. Dober*, and S.K. Remillard, "Synchronous measurement of even and odd order intermodulation distortion at the resonant frequency of a superconducting resonator", Review of Scientific Instruments, vol. 81, 024701 (2010). <http://rsi.aip.org/rsinak/v81/i2/p024701_s1?isAuthorized=no>
- S. K. Remillard, A. Hardaway*, B. Mork, J. Gilliland*, and J. Gibbs*, "Using a re-entrant microwave resonator to measure and model the dielectric breakdown electric field of gases," Progress In Electromagnetics Research, Vol. B15, pp. 175-195 (2009).
- C. Isaac Angert* and S.K. Remillard, "Dispersion in One-Dimensional Photonic Band Gap Periodic Transmission Lines," Microwave and Optical Technology Letters, 51, no. 4, 1010-1013 (2009).