VanWylen Library Research Guides on Human Trafficking
you like to:
Career Options (pdf)
- Understand the impact of gender, race, ethnicity,
sexual orientation, religion, ableness and class in defining
self and worldview?
- Replace subordination/domination and dependence/exploitation
with feminist awareness and critique, which makes underlying
- Move from being objects of study to being
subjects with a voice of your own?
- Examine what women have done, are doing and
- Seek a link between voice, empowerment, self-esteem
and critical thinking?
- Become a member of our Women's
- Check out current, on-campus Women's Programming events (Click
- Stay informed about local and international issues related to Women's
- Learn about Women's Studies in West Michigan through the West Michigan
Women's Studies Council (WMWSC)
- The 2008 Graduate Guide to Work in Women's/Gender Studies is now
available as a searchable guide on the NWSA website: http://www.nwsa.org/students/gradguide/index.php.
Prospective graduate students may search by:
- Degree type offered
- Institution Name
more information from Admissions