Business Club Leadership Team
The Business Club Leadership Team is a select group of economics and business students who plan and promote all club activities including formal business dinners, networking trips and recreational outings.
- Kelsey Blood – Director of Marketing/Social Media
- Kelsey is a sophomore from Holt, Michigan, majoring in management and studio art. She enjoys downhill skiing, intramural volleyball and all things outdoors. She recently served as the exhibitions and marketing intern at the Holland Area Arts Council. As director of marketing/social media, she promotes Business Club events to the Hope community.
- Rebekah Fehsenfeld – Director of Finance/Secretary
- Rebekah is a junior from Rockford, Michigan, majoring in management. Aside from serving as the director of finance and treasurer of the Business Club, she is the junior class representative for student congress and member of the Delta Phi sorority. As director of finance and treasurer she composes the annual budget, ensures membership dues are paid, outlines the business covered in leadership meetings and works closely with the president to ensure the development and appropriate adherence to the stated agenda.
- Taylor Foote – Director of Events
- Taylor is a junior from Okemos, Michigan, majoring in management with a minor in organizational leadership. Outside of the Business Club, Taylor is involved in the Hope College Republicans and the Delta Phi sorority. As director of events, she plans and coordinates the logistics for all club-sponsored events such as guest speakers, dinners, and trips. Taylor is pursuing a career in high-end event planning and is looking forward to interning for Chicago's top creative event design and planning firm during the summer of 2017.
- Angelina Morelli – President
- Angelina is a junior from Troy, Michigan, majoring in economics and management. On campus, she is a writing assistant for the Klooster Center for Excellence in Writing, the writing fellow for ECON 480, and a member of the Appropriations Committee. As president of the Business Club, she oversees the planning and implementation of projects and events, sets the agenda for meetings and acts as a liaison between club advisors, business department faculty and the leadership team.
- Zach Pieri – Director of Member Relations
- Zach is a junior from Caledonia, Michigan, majoring in business management and minoring in organizational leadership and communication. He enjoys spending his free time outdoors — hunting or fishing, downhill skiing or being on a lake or in a pool. He spends his summers working in excavating and someday hopes to own his own company. As director of member relations, he helps facilitate relationships among members and informs students about event logistics.
- Kaelyn Tarsa – Director of Corporate Communications
- Kaelyn is a junior from Cedar, Michigan, pursuing a degree in management. On campus, she has enjoyed working at the Career Development Center, consulting through the Center for Leadership and playing intramural sports. As director of corporate communications, she interacts with companies and professionals, informing them of upcoming club events as well as the Young Professional Development Series events.
Interested in club leaderhsip?
Business Club Leaders serve one calendar year term. Applications available mid-fall semester.
Van Zoeren Hall41 Graves PlaceHolland, MI 49423