Business Club Leadership Team
The Business Club Leadership Team is a select group of economics and business students who plan and promote all club activities including formal business dinners, networking trips and recreational outings.
- Ryan Arndt – Director of Events
- Ryan is a senior from Zeeland, Michigan, majoring in management and psychology. His campus activities include The Pull, track and field, Emersonian Fraternity and Orientation Assistant. As director of events, he coordinates the logistics for all club-sponsored dinners, trips and guest speakers, as well as the Young Professional Development Series events. Ryan is pursuing a career with Herman Miller in operations or marketing and also has an interest in consulting, private real estate and entrepreneurship.
- Marc Boersma – Director of Member Relations
- Marc is a senior from Grand Haven, Michigan, majoring in management with minors in organizational leadership and communications. He enjoys intramural sports, boating and downhill skiing. As director of member relations, he helps build relationships among the members and informs students about event logistics. He is pursuing his entrepreneurial interests in the Hope College Center for Leadership and, this past summer, at the Yale Entrepreneurial Institute in New York.
- Haley Menzies – Director of Finance/Secretary
- Haley is a senior from Plymouth, Michigan, majoring in management.
- Angelina Morelli – Director of Corporate Communication
- Angelina is a junior from Troy, Michigan, majoring in economics and management. On campus, she is a writing assistant for the Klooster Center for Excellence in Writing, the Writing Fellow for ECON 480, and a member of the Appropriations Committee. As director of corporate communications, she informs companies and professionals about upcoming club events as well as the Young Professional Development Series events.
- Shikü (Isabel) Wanyagah – President
- Shikũ is a senior from Nairobi, Kenya, majoring in economics with a minor in management. She hopes to work in the world of investments after graduation. Aside from serving as the president of the business club, she is a member of student congress, student ambassadors, Greek life, and has participated in The Pull. As president of the Business Club, she oversees the planning and implementation of projects and events, sets the agenda for meetings and acts as liaison between the club advisors, business department faculty and the leadership team.
- Spencer Westley – Director of Marketing/Social Media
- Spencer is a junior from Kalamazoo majoring in management and communciations. On campus, Spencer holds several leadership roles: Student Body President, a student ambassador and career advisor in the Career Development Center. He is also an intern in the HASP offices. As director of marketing/social media, he promotes Business Club events to the Hope community.
Interested in club leaderhsip?
Business Club Leaders serve one calendar year term. Applications available mid-fall semester.
Van Zoeren Hall41 Graves PlaceHolland, MI 49423