Special Programs and Opportunities
- Off-Campus Study
- Maybe you yearn to get outside the Hope campus “bubble” and study for a semester in a U.S. metropolitan landscape or venture out to another country. Consider London May Term and Hanze University’s Doing Business in Europe. In addition, Hope’s Fried International Center offers a wide variety of off-campus options.
- Baker Scholars
- Perhaps you are laser-focused on a career in business. Hope is one of only 33 schools nationwide to offer the prestigious George F. Baker Scholars Program.
- Business Club
- Get involved right away as a freshman interested in economics and business. The Hope College Business Club is the largest student-led organization on campus, with 200+ members.
- Markets and Morality
- Explore economics issues through a Christian lens. Join Markets and Morality and help bring speakers and film screenings to campus to enrich the Hope community’s understanding of markets.
- ACG Cup Competition
- Team up with your business classmates and compete against other regional college teams on a business case study analysis in the ACG Cup Competition.
- Center for Faithful Leadership
- Ever thought about owning your own business? Or helping companies or nonprofit organizations with a business challenge? The Center for Faithful Leadership offers academic classes in leadership skills, invaluable start up advice to help get your company off the ground, and ways to connect with a group of students and experienced business leaders to consult on a project together.
Dig in your heels and get your hands dirty... experience matters!