While CASA raises money to fund its mission, the difference that CASA makes would not be possible without all of the tremendous support we receive through many community Collaborations and from generous Supporters. Our most important partners include:
- Hope College, which provides a substantial base of in-kind support such as use of its facilities to host our programs plus accounting and computer services. The college also provides support for tutor recruitment, in-service tutor training and consulting services for developing specific projects.
- Holland area schools, which coordinate all referrals from teachers and principals of children/families into our programs. The schools also coordinate and provide ongoing communications among CASA, participating students, their families and teachers regarding student data and progress reports.
- Other area community organizations including the Herrick District Library, Ottawa County Health Department, and the Holland Area Arts Council, which provide everything from their facilities to their own enrichment programs for CASA participants.
CASA is a non-profit community organization that receives financial support from:
- City of Holland
- Civic organizations
- Private donations
- Corporations and other businesses
- Greater Ottawa County United Way
- Holland/Zeeland Community Foundation
"I have a really nice tutor who helps me because my mom doesn't understand english very well. I feel good because it makes me feel like home, just a little bit different."
-4th grader Maria, age 9,
with CASA tutor Jaime