Open enrollment is your opportunity to choose the benefit coverage that fits your needs for the upcoming benefit year. All elections you make during this Open Enrollment are effective July 1, 2014-June 30, 2015, and cannot be changed unless you have a family status change or change in employment status.
What you need to do by May 15 for Open Enrollment:
Complete, print, and submit to HR (no later than May 15) the required "Open Enrollment Employee Certification Form "
- Read thoroughly the 2014-15 Benefits Highlights, Rates and Changes
- Via Knowhope Plus secure employee login:
- Review EMPLOYEE -> BENEFIT SUMMARY (reflects your current elections)
Please contact Connie VanderZwaag with any questions or to schedule an appointment if you require personal assistance for online review, or if you prefer a printed copy of the information.
What happens if you do not make new benefit elections by May 15?
- You will be ineligible to participate in Flex Medical or Child/Dependent Care Reimbursement Account(s) for the 2014-15 benefit year. If you are currently enrolled, your Flex benefit will end June 30, 2014.
- All other current medical, dental, life, supplemental life, long-term disability (LTD) and supplemental LTD insurance will carry over to 2014-15. If you waived any of these coverages in 2013-14, you will NOT have that coverage for 2014-15.