This is an online subscription service with over 400,000 funding opportunities that can be searched using keywords. Registration is recommended so you can save your search results and receive email alerts of upcoming opportunities.
AAC&U- Association of American Colleges & Universities
Proposals are requested for projects during 2010-2012 that address one of the two following emphases:
1) Institutional efforts to examine, learn from and to make sustainable initiatives that foster the gains from the relationship between college students’ civic development and their psychosocial well-being; and
2) Institutional ability to demonstrate the evaluation and sustainability of initiatives that address the increasing opportunities for students to have transformative educational experiences and for institutions to transform
priorities and practices so as to make such experiences both expected and provided.
Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance
The online Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance gives you access to a database of all Federal programs
Council of Michigan Foundations
A membership association of over 330 grantmaking organizations working together to strengthen, promote and increase philanthropy in Michigan. CMF does not make grants. A hard copy of its members and funding interests can be found in Hope's Office of Sponsored Research.
Clearinghouse for information on foundations nationwide.
Fundraising and grants directory
GLCA- Great Lakes Colleges Association
GLCA -Global Crossroads - collaborative program to internationalize the curriculum
Grants.gov is your source to FIND and APPLY for federal government grants. Most submissions must be made by the Sponsored Research Office.
Grantspace - a service of the Foundation Center
Provides advice, skills, classroom, tools,funding opportunities and jobs within the subjects of: arts/culture, education, environment, health care, and human services
Connecting people with nonprofit information
John Templeton Foundation
Funds the natural sciences, human sciences, philosophy and theology, character development, freedome and free enterprise, gifted education and world religions
Grant and related resources
Philanthropy News Digest
For equipment assigned to libraries or equipment discounts to other departments
The Foundation Center
Find corporate and foundation funders
The Grantsmanship Center
Local, federal and international funding sources
The Spencer Foundation
Areas of Inquiry:
1. The Relation between Education and Social Opportunity
2. Organizational Learning in Schools, School Systems, and Higher Education Institutions
3. Teaching, Learning, and Instructional Resources
4. Purposes and Values of Education
5. Field-Initiated Proposals