Clearinghouse for information on foundations nationwide.
Grants.gov is your source to FIND and APPLY for federal government grants. Most submissions must be made by the Sponsored Research Office.
The Grant Advisor Plus
Leading source of information on grant, research, and fellowship opportunities for U.S. institutions of higher education and their faculty.
Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance
The online Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance gives you access to a database of all Federal programs
The Grantsmanship Center
Local, federal and international funding sources
Grant and related resources
The Foundation Center
Find corporate and foundation funders
Deadlines for grants and awards
John Templeton Foundation
Funds the natural sciences, human sciences, philosophy and theology, character development, freedome and free enterprise, gifted education and world religions
Fundraising and grants directory
For equipment assigned to libraries or equipment discounts to other departments
Connecting people with nonprofit information
The Spencer Foundation
Areas of Inquiry:
1. The Relation between Education and Social Opportunity
2. Organizational Learning in Schools, School Systems, and Higher Education Institutions
3. Teaching, Learning, and Instructional Resources
4. Purposes and Values of Education
5. Field-Initiated Proposals
AAC&U- Association of American Colleges & Universities
Proposals are requested for projects during 2010-2012 that address one of the two following emphases:
1) Institutional efforts to examine, learn from and to make sustainable initiatives that foster the gains from the relationship between college students’ civic development and their psychosocial well-being; and
2) Institutional ability to demonstrate the evaluation and sustainability of initiatives that address the increasing opportunities for students to have transformative educational experiences and for institutions to transform
priorities and practices so as to make such experiences both expected and provided.