A5: Description of the Boards and Standing
c. Administrative Affairs Board
1. Committee on Admissions and Financial
- To study and make recommendations on admissions policies and broad
includes criteria for selection, general patterns and procedures of recruitment,
deposits, follow-up studies, etc.)
- To study and make recommendations
on scholarships, grants-in-aid,
and on-campus student employment policies.
- To initiate and review studies
and reports on admissions and financial aid.
- To advise the Vice President
for Admissions and the Director of Financial Aid on matters referred
to it by them, and to consider items referred to it by the Administrative
The Vice President for Admissions, the Director of Financial Aid, the
Registrar or her/his designate, the Director of Multi-Cultural Life or her/his designate, four faculty members
(one from each division), and two students.