7. Mail Services
Mail service for all academic and administrative departments is provided in the central mail center located on the main level of the DeWitt Center. Each department is assigned a mailbox into which both U.S. and intra-campus mail is sorted. Window service for packages, large mailings, etc. is available Monday through Friday from 8:30 a.m. to 12:00 noon and 1:00 p.m. to 4:00 p.m. The mailboxes are accessible whenever the DeWitt Center is open. The Mail Center website is located at http://www.hope.edu/resources/mailroom/ and contains detailed information on the following services:
- U.S. MAIL SERVICE: incoming and outgoing mail services
- INTRACAMPUS MAIL: individual interoffice correspondence; mass mailings to all employees; mail to students living on campus
- SHIPPING/RECEIVING: The mailroom is a United Parcel Service (UPS) service center.
- EXPRESS MAIL SERVICE: UPS, FEDEX, Express Mail ( U.S. Postal Service)
- FAX SERVICE: A general use fax machine is available at the mail center for a fee.
- DEPARTMENTAL POSTAGE CHARGES: All of the above mail services may be charged to an academic or administrative department having a valid account number. A valid account number must be clearly visible on the outside of the envelope or package.
- PERSONAL POSTAGE CHARGES. UPS and USPS packages may be sent out through the mailroom on a cash basis, or charged to your college account. Postage stamps are available for purchase in the mail center.