Description of Functions
5. Vice President for Admissions
The Vice President for Admissions is responsible to the President for
maintaining a complete program of information, personal contact, and
recruitment with prospective students and their schools.
To prepare and distribute promotional and informational material for the use of high school and community college counselors, parents, and prospective students.
- To supervise all communication with persons contemplating enrollment
at the College.
- To supervise recruitment policies and activities, including personal
conferences, visits to high schools, on-campus programs for prospective
students, college nights, college fairs, etc.
- To recommend to the proper authority policies for admission and
to implement the approved policies.
- To maintain complete prospective-student files.
- To supervise the preparation of applicant files needed for the Admissions
- To inform candidates for admission of the decisions of the Review
Committee and maintain continuing contact with accepted students.
- To supervise all admissions matters related to international students.
- To prepare the annual Admissions Office budget requests.
- To arrange for overall office management and supervision of staff.