Medical and Mental Health History Form
- All students participating in an off-campus program lasting at least two nights are required to accurately complete this form. A parent must sign as well if the student is under 18 years of age.
- A photocopy of the front and back of all major medical cards from each participating student is also required.
- Advise students to purchase the International Study ID card or iNext Travel Card for international programs. These cards include medical insurance that is valid worldwide.
- These forms should be carefully reviewed with the individual students prior to leaving for the trip.
- Students who have signed an immunization waiver with the Health Center will not be allowed to participate on Hope-sponsored international trips. Have the student contact the Health Center before any deposit is paid!
- The program leader should take the original forms along on the program. Copies of the forms should be left with the department secretary in a sealed envelope – this is confidential information!
Click here for the form.