Economics, Management and Accounting
- While at Hope, economics students complete an extensive, rigorous research paper that integrates data analysis with current topics.
- Hope’s management program emphasizes competencies in critical analysis, collaborative skills and cultural engagement.
- Students have opportunities to discuss, reflect on, discover and test their gifts, calling, and passions.
- The department strives to create a nurturing academic culture based on principles of the historic Christian faith.
- Faculty members are passionate about teaching excellence, and several have won teaching awards.
- Hope is one of only 33 schools nationwide to offer the prestigious George F. Baker Scholars Program.
- Internships stress developing students’ vocation, ethics and social responsibility.
- Hope offers two tracks for accounting majors: a 150-hour Professional CPA program (which can be completed in just four years, rather than five) and a 126-hour program for students pursuing other accounting and financial services positions.