Hope graduates are educated to think about important issues with clarity, wisdom and a deep understanding of the foundational commitments of the Christian faith. They make an impact at organizations, companies and graduate schools around the country and abroad.
Highlights from the Class of 2014
- 95% of the Class of 2014 was in the workforce or graduate school within six months
- Over 92% of the Class of 2014 participated in experiential learning
- 57% of the class had at least one internship experience; 23% had more than one
- 16% had a domestic off-campus study experience and 41% studied abroad
- 79% of those employed full-time are employed in their field of study
DeWitt Student Cultural Center141 East 12th StreetFloor 2Holland , MI 49423