Accredited members of the media interested in covering the championship
and seeking credentials should e-mail Tom Renner, Sports Information Director
for Hope College at firstname.lastname@example.org
HOPE COLLEGE SPORTS INFORMATION CONTACTS
Tom Renner, Sports Information Director
Karen Bos, Office Manager
Lynne Powe, Associate Director for Public Relations
Media Credential Pickup
Media credentials will be available on the day of competition at the
officials building at the West Ottawa Golf Club. There are no parking
passes for the event.
Media members and sports information personnel will
have working space in the officials building. There is no internet access,
Media Credentials are reviewed, then allocated as space permits. Credential
requests can be faxed (616-395-7991) or e-mailed on company letterhead
to the Hope College Sports Information Office (email@example.com).
Credentials are awarded in the following order:
1) Two individuals for each participating and host institution to represent
all campus-related publications and departments.
2) A press agency at the site of competition that has staffed events
at the host institution on a regular basis throughout the season.
3) A press agency in the geographical area and/or locale of a participating
institution that has staffed its competition on a regular basis throughout
4) A press agency that specializes in the sport of cross country.
5) The designated representative of a national television, cable system,
radio network or a radio station that originates a daily "sports
talk" program and daily circulation newspapers that do not otherwise
meet the aforementioned criteria.