All students living in a residence hall must participate in a traditional all you can eat 21, 15 and 10 meal plan. (Click
Here for Pricing) Access: The newly renovated Phelps Hall!
Students with 70 academic credits or more get special consideration. Access: Phelps Hall and the Kletz Snack Shop!
The majority of students living in a cottage, apartment and those who commute participate in a meal plan. With this group, the 7+, 10 and 15 plans are most popular! Access: Cook, Kletz and the newly renovated Phelps Dining Hall!
- All you care to eat at both Cook and Phelps dining rooms
- Healthful and vegetarian options
- Special diets are accommodated on an individual basis
- Meals available 7 days per week
- Convenient service hours
- Friendly staff
- Great social environment
- Each student receives 2 guest passes on their ID each semester
7+ Plan Benefits
- 7 meals per week at a location of your convenience
- Take your meals to-go at Cook, Phelps or Kletz
- One free snack and one free beverage per day at the Kletz, Cool Beans, Cup + Chaucer, DeVos Fieldhouse, Van Andel Soccer Stadium, and Knickerbocker Theatre
- 4 guest meal passes to be used at Cook or Phelps Halls
- 3 Emma & Charlie’s Pizzas available from the Kletz
- 2 $10 gift certificates at the Bookstore (mailed to you in Feb and March)
- 1 Parent Package:
- Free night at the Haworth Inn (restriction dates may apply), 2 guest meal passes, and a $5 gift certificate at the Bookstore (mailed out in February, March, October, and November)
- Items expire at the end of the semester but more will be allotted again the following semester!
Sign up for a Meal Plan by calling Business