Josh BishopWeb Content Manager
Josh Bishop has been part of the Public Affairs and Marketing team since January 2015. As web content manager, Josh is responsible for creating, updating and maintaining Hope's web content, as well as training and equipping others on campus to do the same. The goal of his team is to bring consistency in brand, voice, tone, style and quality across the website.
- B.A., English with a minor in journalism, Metropolitan State College of Denver, 2006
Before coming to Hope, Josh spent nine years writing, editing and publishing for print and digital media. Most recently, he was a writer for a communication firm in Grand Rapids, Michigan. His work has been published in Story Warren, The Rabbit Room, ChristianityToday.com, The Gospel Coalition and elsewhere.
Why I love Hope
Josh loves the friendly and welcoming community at Hope, as well as the intellectual environment that naturally surrounds a higher education institution.
Outside the college
Josh enjoys spending time at home with his wife and two sons. He loves good food and good books. He prefers to read fiction, and when he’s not reading, he’s writing. His interests include folk and fairy tales, storytelling and the Christian imagination, Christian education, marriage and family, and theology.
Josh is also involved with several ministries at Engedi Church.
- The Book of the Dun Cow and The Book of Sorrows (first edition), by Walter Wangerin, Jr.
- Watership Down, by Richard Adams
- The Wind in the Willows, by Kenneth Grahame
- The Secret History, by Donna Tartt
- A Landscape with Dragons, by Michael O’Brien