Annual giving at Hope starts with the Hope Fund. You can make an immediate and life-shaping impact for students, and those who teach them, through the combined power of a community of donors.
Hope Fund gifts directly support the student experience at Hope. These funds enhance scholarships, financial aid, academic programs, Christian faith development and student life.
- Hope Fund Scholarships
- This initiative is a new opportunity to make a Hope Fund Scholarship a reality. Your donation of $1,500 per year for four years will go toward the direct support of current students. Learn more about the unique experiences of this year's Hope Fund Scholarships students. To start a Hope Fund Scholarship, simply fill out this form. If you have any questions, please contact Sabina Otteman at 616.395.7366 or email@example.com.
- Scholarship Day of Giving
- Thank you for your support during the 2nd Annual Scholarship Day of Giving on April 19, 2016. Learn more about the first-ever Scholarship Day of Giving.
- Crowdfunding is the process of raising money for a project through many donors using an online platform. Hope launched our crowdfunding platform in 2016 to connect donors to students and faculty in ways that empower philanthropy to make a direct and meaningful difference. Here, your small (or large) gift can make a tremendous impact and everyone can help a project succeed by harnessing the power of their own networks and hitting “SHARE.” It's new, it’s different and we can't wait to see where Hope students, faculty and donors take it.
- Ways to Give
- Hope College is a 501(c)(3) non profit organization. All gifts are tax-deductible. Explore the ways you can make a gift by selecting from these options. Learn more about gift planning, including deferred gifts through wills, trusts and charitable annuities. You can also give online now with a credit card or call the Development and Alumni Engagement office at 616.395.7290.
Your gift creates passion and bolsters commitment to help students grow spiritually and academically. Invest in the lives of Hope students and make your gift to the Hope Fund today!