Year End Giving Guidelines
Hope College is deeply grateful for all the support we receive from our constituency that makes it possible to carry out our mission of educating students for lives of leadership and service. Many of you choose to do so through calendar year-end gifts, and we want to give you a few reminders to help ensure that your gift is credited to the 2016 tax year.
If you have questions concerning your year-end gift during this time, please contact Abby Reeg at 616.566.4844 or email@example.com, John Ruiter at 616.403.5220 or firstname.lastname@example.org or Bob Johnson at 616.566.0074 or email@example.com in Development & Alumni Engagement for assistance.
- Gifts should be mailed to:
Hope College Development Services
PO Box 9000
Holland, MI 49422-9000
- Checks sent by mail must be postmarked on or before December 31.
Credit Card Gifts
- Credit card gifts by mail or phone should be received by noon on December 20 to allow time for processing.
- Gifts made online via credit card should be submitted on or before December 31.
- Check out our current crowdfunding projects
Gifts of Securities
For gifts of securities, the delivery date for electronic transfers of securities is the date the securities are transferred to the Hope College account.
All of us at Hope College wish you and your family a joyful Christmas and blessings in the coming year!
DeWitt Student Cultural Center141 East 12th Street2nd FloorHolland, MI 49423