The event of all SAC events to wrap up a great school year. The Push, inflatables, a live band, and a picnic in the Pine Grove. A chance for students to soak up the rays before they hit the books for finals week.Spring FlingSpring Fling 3:00 pm - Pine Grove
- Pine Grove
Enjoy this sesquicentennial themed seminar, presented by Dr. Jack Nyenhuis, Dr. Dennis Voskuil and Dr. Elton Bruins.Hope at 150: How Rocky was the Road to Success?Hope at 150: How Rocky was the Road to Success? 3:00 pm - Maas Auditorium
- Maas Auditorium
Join with alumni and friends of the college at this special celebration honoring 150 years of Hope. Enjoy appetizers and beverages in the lobby, then find your seat in the grandeur of the new concert hall.Sesquicentennial CelebrationSesquicentennial Celebration 4:30 pm - Jack H. Miller Center for Musical Arts
- Jack H. Miller Center for Musical Arts
Hope College’s 151st Commencement, celebrating the graduating Class of 2016, will be held at 3 p.m. on Sunday, May 8, at Ray and Sue Smith StadiumBaccalaureate and CommencementBaccalaureate and Commencement All Day Event - Dimnent Memorial Chapel
- Dimnent Memorial Chapel
Your life in orange and blue begins here! Join your future classmates to learn more about becoming a member of the Hope community.Admitted Student DayAdmitted Student Day 9:00 am - Richard and Helen DeVos Fieldhouse, Main Concourse
- Richard and Helen DeVos Fieldhouse
Donec ullamcorper nulla non metus auctor fringilla. Donec id elit non mi porta gravida at eget metus. Cras mattis consectetur purus sit amet fermentum.
Here are a few ways to get involved:
- Attend an Event
- The sesquicentennial celebration extends over the course of the 2015–16 academic year, with many Hope traditions such as Homecoming, Alumni Weekend and Commencement taking on the spirit of the sesquicentennial. Check out the calendar of upcoming #Hope150 events and RSVP online.
- Share the #Hope150 Spirit on Social Media
- We encourage the Hope community to use the #Hope150 hashtag on social media to show their spirit and support for our sesquicentennial. Check out our social media Tagboard and Storify, then use #Hope150 in your tweets and posts to join the conversation.
- Make a Gift
- Strengthen Hope’s mission through your philanthropy. The Hope experience is made possible by a community of donors. Join them and support the college by contributing to The Hope Fund or another special project.
- Refer a Prospective Student
- Make an impact on our community. Refer a prospective student to visit and apply to Hope College.
- Make a Career Connection
- Support our students by providing career development opportunities with your organization or business. Join the Career Resource Network, host an internship or post a job for students and graduates.
Anderson-Werkman Center141 East 12th StreetSuite 240Holland, MI 49423