For Windows, Mac, iOS, and Android:
- Access ebrary from on campus or use your 1Hope login to authenticate off campus. Create an ebrary account.
- Create an Adobe account and download Adobe Digital Editions.
- Download Bluefire Reader on your mobile device (iOS or Android).
- Browse ebrary for the book you want and click Download.
- You will have the option of downloading a single chapter (PDF) or the entire book. If you want to download the entire book, choose that option. It will ask you for your Adobe username and password, then automatically open the book in Bluefire Reader. The book will be downloaded for 14 days.
SpringerLink is an integrated full-text database for journals, books, protocols, eReferences, and book series published by Springer. SpringerLink currently offers 2,713 fully peer-reviewed journals and 50,127 books online.
ACLS Humanities E-Book is an online collection of over 3,300 books of high quality in the humanities, accessible through institutional and individual subscription. These titles are offered by the ACLS in collaboration with twenty-three learned societies, over 100 contributing publishers, and librarians at the University of Michigan’s Scholarly Publishing Office. The result is an online, fully searchable collection of high-quality books in the Humanities, recommended and reviewed by scholars. These are works of major importance that remain vital to both scholars and advanced students, and are frequently cited in the literature. The collection features unlimited multi-user access and free, downloadable MARC records.
EBSCOhost is a powerful online reference system accessible via the Internet. It offers a variety of proprietary full text databases and popular databases from leading information providers.