Google Site Search:
Circulation Services - Hope families
- Present your library card for library service your card may be used at the Hope College libraries and Beardslee Library of Western Theological Seminary
- Fill out a green Fee-Exempt Registration form at the main desk
- You must have a Michigan address and be in 9th grade or older you must have a driver’s license or other photo ID your social security number is needed for verification and PIN number. By state law, all library information is confidential.
- Give the name and department of your family member employed at Hope
- You may borrow up to 50 items at a time
To RENEW items yourself online:
- In the navigation bar in the left column, hover over the Catalogs link, then choose the HopeCAT link
- In the top right hand corner of the page, select My Account
- Login using barcode and PIN
- Or for help call 395-7905
- Or bring the item to the circulation desk for assistance
To request a HOLD on an item that is out:
- In HopeCAT Web, click on request title before title. Follow directions online.
- Or ask someone at the circulation desk.