The TechLab is a 2nd floor resource of Van Wylen Library. It is a specialized computer lab that is staffed by student tutors to support academic technology projects and assist with digital content creation.
TechLab Staff include a TechLab Coordinator and trained student tutors.
Tips and Tutorials are learning resources you can access from any computer in PDF or video format.
What You Can Do
|Scanning, Printing, & Digitization||Video Editing and Design|
|Photo Editing & Design||Access to Audio Visual Project Room|
|Education Department Software|
- Eight workstations (4 Windows & 4 iMacs)
- Audio-Video Project room (MacBook Pro & 'Snowball' microphone)
- Seven HPScanJet scanners with slide & filmstrip adaptors
- SanDisk card reader for uploading photos
- USB zip & floppy drives
- Combo VCR/DVD player with TV monitor
- Canopus Analog/Digital converter
|Acrobat Pro X||iTunes|
|Microsoft Office 2010||Adobe||Education|
|Word||Acrobat Pro X||Turning Point|
|Excel||Dreamweaver (Macromedia version)|