Media Services is located on the second floor of Van Wylen Library. We have services and supplies to assist with academic projects.
Patrons can check out materials, access printing, copying, laminating and binding services, as well as purchase supplies at the Media Services desk. The 2nd floor of Van Wylen Library is the location for technology lending with a Hope ID. Technology assistance is available in the adjoining TechLab.
- What can I check out?
- Books and videos
- Laptop computers – 3 hours
- Chromebooks – 3 hours
- Digital cameras – 3 days
- Digital camcorders – 3 days
- GoPro cameras and accessories – 3 days
- iPads – 3 days
- Logitech USB microphones
- Sanyo Voice Recorders
- 'Point 2 View' Document Camera
- Kindle – 2 weeks
- Scientific calculators
All technology equipment is returned to the 2nd floor desk.
- What can I buy?
- Office supplies
- Paper, cardstock, posterboard, envelopes
- Flash drives
- Blank CD-ROMs & DVDs
- Binding combs
- Large format and color printing
The Media Desk accepts cash and debit/credit cards.
- What does Media Services help with?
- Campus Print depot services
- Lamination and spiral binding
- Ellison die cuts
- Trimming and mounting trifold posters
- The Audio/Video Project Room
- The Granberg presentation room
- The Van Wylen Library video collection
- General use computer area
- Playback equipment
- Group study rooms
Let Us Laminate It
We are happy to laminate your project up to 24" wide.
Van Wylen Library53 Graves PlaceHolland , MI 49423