Thirty students make up the executive planning committee for Dance Marathon known as Dream Team.
Dream Team is responsible for planning all aspects of Dance Marathon and its events throughout the year, while also fundraising and increasing awareness at Hope. These are the people who make it all happen.
A year-long commitment, Dream Team is not for the faint of heart! Dream Team members spend the year organizing fundraisers, recruiting dancers and moralers, coordinating events with the Miracle Families and, of course, attending to every last detail of the marathon itself.
Preferred candidates for Dream Team have prior experience with the event, either serving on one of the planning committees or participating as a dancer or moraler.
Applications for Dream Team are made available annually following the marathon in March. If you’re interested or have questions, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Meet Dream Team 2016-2017
- Advisor: Katie Butterfield
- Community Relations Director: Garrett Sims
- Logistics Director: Emily Cook
- Finance Director: Duncan Bocks
- Marketing Director: Ellie Brady
- Campus Relations Chairs: Rachel VanZytveld and Kirstin Diepholz
- Family Relations Chairs: Liz Lucking, Alyssa Arens and Riley Schmitz
- Morale Squad Chairs: Caitie Kieser and Nancy Kast
- Hospital Relations Chairs: Anthony Nguyen and Emily Martin
- Finance Chair: Connor Gentry
- Fundraising Chair: Morgan Feldpausch
- Publicity Chairs: Camryn Peterson and Faith Bischoff
- Special Promotions Chairs: Erin Murphy and Amanda Lowry
- Catering Chairs: Katie Owen and Courtney Stahl
- Entertainment Chairs: Morgan Dalman and Megan Czmer
- Decorations and Event Management Chairs: Heidi Schaetzl and Libby Reiman
- Security Chairs: Brandon Ellsworth and Katerina Buck
- Mini Marathon Chairs: Mary Brooke Johnson, Ellie Hile and Kelly Arnold