Get to know your roommate
When you receive your roommate match, we encourage you to call or email him/her before you arrive on campus in the fall. If you don’t already know your roommate, take a few minutes to introduce yourself. Here are some talking points to get the conversation started:
- What is your family like?
- Why did you decide to attend Hope?
- Do you know others who are coming to Hope?
- How big was your high school/previous college?
- What are you most looking forward to at Hope?
- What do you plan to study?
- What are your interests?
- What kinds of music do you like?
- How do you like to study?
- What time do you like to go to bed?
- What do you plan to bring for the room?