- The DePree Art Center gives art and art history students access to exceptional facilities including a light-filled gallery, studio space, and a computer lab.
- Prospective art majors and minors can apply for the Distinguished Artist Award , a scholarship that is renewable up to four years.
- Benefit from small classes and mentoring by full-time faculty members who are working artists and active scholars.
- Spend a semester off campus studying in New York , Chicago , or Philadelphia or overseas in one of the many international programs offered.
- Participate in a graduating senior art exhibition and/or art history capstone presentation.
- Participate in regular visiting artist lectures and workshops in conjunction with gallery exhibitions .
- Attend regular Chicago and Detroit museum field trips as part of the program offering.