- Hope’s engineering program is accredited by ABET , the Accreditation Board for Engineering and Technology.
- You can work with faculty members on research projects such as aircraft structural dynamics, carbon fiber, corporate research, energy, nuclear systems control, robotics, chemical engineering and process modeling.
- Students and faculty members co-author and publish papers in national engineering journals, and students present work at national conferences.
- Internships are available in major industries.
- All programs offered by the department provide a solid foundation for graduate study.
- Many graduates are licensed professional engineers.
- The department has an active chapter of Engineers Without Borders. Working in conjunction with the Nursing Department, the group is engaged in a project to provide safe water and improve overall health and wellness in Cameroon.