Dow Center Policies
Use of the Dow Center:
1. Use only the northwest door (facing 13th Street) for admittance. Please
contact the equipment room regarding people entering the building through
2. Guests may enter the Dow Center, accompanied by a member, at a cost
of $5 per visit.
3. Hope College classes and teams have first priority in usage of the building.
4. Children under the age of 12 must be supervised by an adult at all times.
5. Children using the pool must be toilet trained.
6. Questions concerning gym, pool, or racquetball court availability should
be directed to the equipment room at 395-7702.
Racquetball and Wallyball Courts:
1. The reservation of a court for racquetball or wallyball costs free,
but must be made the day before or the day of play only.
2. You must post your court reservation card on the racquetball court
3. The use of protective eyewear is strongly encouraged.
Use of Lockers:
1. Only people who have paid a locker rental fee can use a locker for
2. Locks can be rented for a $5 deposit, but this does not permit the
individual to keep items in a locker overnight unless
a locker has been rented for the semester or year.