Dow Center Policies
Use of the Dow Center:
1. Use only the northwest door (facing 13th Street) for admittance.
2. Guests may enter the Dow Center, accompanied by a member, at a cost
of $5 per visit.
3. Hope College classes and teams have first priority in usage of the building.
4. Children under the age of 12 must be supervised by an adult at all times.
5. Children using the pool must be toilet trained.
6. Questions concerning gym, pool, or racquetball court availability should
be directed to the equipment room at 395-7702.
Racquetball and Wallyball Courts:
1. The reservation of a court for racquetball or wallyball is free,
but must be made the day before or the day of play only.
2. You must call the equipment room at 395-7702 to make your reservation.
3. The use of protective eyewear is strongly encouraged.
Use of Lockers:
1. Only people who have paid a locker rental fee can use a locker for
2. You must provide your own lock if renting a locker for overnight use.