Emergency Contact Information FAQ:
- Will Hope College use my Emergency Contact Information (ECI) to
contact me or my family regarding fundraising?
No, ECI is to be used in the cases of emergency regarding health and
- Will Hope College use my ECI for contacting me for payment of account?
- Will Hope College share my ECI with others?
- Who at Hope College will have access to my ECI?
Only select employees who may need this information in order to
maintain your safety. These may include campus safety officers and the
Dean of Students or designates. Any employees who have access to this
information will follow
Family Educational Rights and
Privacy Act -
- Will Hope College use my ECI to contact my parents if I get in
trouble on campus?
- If I have further questions, who should I talk to?
Contact Richard Frost, Dean of Students/Vice President, or John
Jobson, Associate Dean of Students.
Check your Emergency Contact Information