Here are a few resources
to help you advertise programs and events:
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org with a detailed announcement of your event and it will be posted on the main page of KnowHope.
- Create a banner for Phelps or Cook Hall in the poster room of DeWitt Center (behind the SUD). Banner paper and poster paints are available for all student organizations to use.
- Email email@example.com with your event details to have it advertised on the TVs in Phelps. Info emailed by Friday will be posted on Monday of the following week.
- CopyWorks is an inexpensive way to make flyers and other promotional materials.
Copies may be charged directly to your club account.
- Get your announcement out on the radio by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
- NO DUCT TAPE may be used to hang posters. Please
use designated bulletin boards and do not post flyers on doors, walls, sidewalks, etc.