Information regarding Hope College's concert featuring Gungor, the Brilliance, and the Hope College chapel band can be found here.
Happening this weekend:
No Events--Have a great Christmas and Christmas break!
For the students
By the students
We are students, and we find ways for you to get invovled.
SAC is a body of students whose primary function is to plan, organize, and oversee the student activities for the student body of Hope College. We are committed to offering these opportunites for involvement every Thursday, Friday, and Saturday night during the school year.
SAC is one of the cornerstone student groups on campus and is one of the strongest student activities groups in the country.
To the left, view a schedule of event for the semester. Past events include:
- Ingrid Michaelson (2014)
- Ben Rector (2012, 2014)
- Dance Marathon Entertainment
- Leadership Development Conference with Scott Allen
- Amy Poehler's Upright Citizen's Brigade Tour Co.
- Slam Poet Sharon Irving
- Travel Events (Red Wings, Broadway in Chicago, etc.)
- Andrew Ripp and Judah & the Lion (2014)