We invite you to be our guest and join other applied seniors for a very special visit on November 10-12, 2016. This will be a great opportunity to connect with other students from all over the U.S. who are also considering Hope College!
During this visit, you will:
- Learn about Hope's nationally recognized academic programs
- Attend a class or two
- Explore student and residential life
- Tour the beach and downtown Holland
- Have fun!
As an added bonus, Hope will reimburse 50% of your airfare (up to $300), and cover airport transportation to and from the Gerald R. Ford International Airport (Grand Rapids). We’ll also cover all lodging, activities and food during your on-campus stay.
- Complete your Hope College application for admission.
- Check flight options. Please plan to arrive on Thursday, November 10, and depart morning or early afternoon on Saturday, November 12. Note: the last airport shuttle will depart Hope’s campus at noon on Saturday.
- Purchase your plane ticket into GRR. We’ll mail you a reimbursement check after your visit.
- Complete the Fly-In registration form.
- Complete the Fly-In medical release form.
- Submit a copy of your flight itinerary (including payment).
You can mail, email or fax your forms to:
Hope College Admissions
attn: Fly-In Materials
69 East 10th Street
PO Box 9000
Holland, MI 49422
- We will provide your parents with meal passes and transportation between Hope and the Grand Rapids airport; however, parents are responsible for their own overnight accommodations, flight costs, and transportation around Holland. Please consider staying within walking distance of campus at Hope’s own Haworth Inn, or at the City Flats Hotel or Marriott Courtyard downtown.
- Hope will reimburse 50% of the your airfare (up to $300), excluding the cost of luggage. We’ll also cover all other Hope activities, including: airport transportation, housing, meals and Hope-sponsored social activities. We’ll mail you a travel reimbursement check after your visit.
- The Fly-In event is open to 40 seniors from outside MI, IL, IN, OH and WI who have applied for admission. If you’ve not applied or have been offered a place on our wait list, please speak with your admissions representative before registering for the event and booking your flight.
- Arrival and departure times
- Your flight arrival time should be between 3 p.m. and 7 p.m. on Thursday, November 10, and your departure time should be between 10 a.m. and 3 p.m. on Saturday, November 12. Note: the last airport shuttle will depart Hope’s campus at noon that Saturday.
Have a question about the event? Contact your admissions representative: