We invite you to be our guest and join other applied seniors for a very special visit on March 3-5, 2016. This will be a great opportunity to connect with other students considering Hope College!
During this visit, you will:
- Learn about Hope's nationally recognized academic programs
- Attend a class or two
- Explore student and residential life
- Tour the beach and downtown Holland
- Have fun!
As an added bonus, Hope will reimburse 50% of your airfare (up to $300), and cover airport transportation to and from the Gerald R. Ford International Airport (Grand Rapids). We’ll also cover all lodging, activities and food during your on-campus stay.
- Complete your Hope College application for admission
- Purchase your plane ticket into GRR (ideally arriving on March 3 and departing morning or early afternoon on March 5). We’ll mail you a reimbursement check after your visit.
- Complete the Fly-In registration form
- Complete the Fly-In medical release form
- Submit a copy of your flight itinerary (including payment)
You can mail, email, or fax your forms to:
Hope College Admissions
attn: Fly-In Materials
69 East 10th Street
PO Box 9000
Holland, MI 49422
Please submit your registration materials before February 19, 2016. Have a question about the event? Contact Amy Norris or your admissions representative:
Find Your Admissions Representative Info
- By State
- By Country
- We will provide your parents with meal passes and transportation between Hope and the Grand Rapids airport; however, parents are responsible for their own overnight accommodations, flight costs, and transportation around Holland. Please consider staying within walking distance of campus at our Haworth Inn or the City Flats Hotel downtown.
- Hope will reimburse 50% of the your airfare (up to $300), excluding the cost of luggage. We’ll also cover all other Hope activities, including: airport transportation, housing, meals and Hope-sponsored social activities. We’ll mail you a travel reimbursement check after your visit.
- The Fly-In event is open to 40 seniors from outside MI, IL, IN, OH and WI who have applied for admission. If you’ve not applied or have been offered a place on our wait list, please speak with your admissions representative before registering for the event and booking your flight.
- Arrival and departure times
- Your ideal flight arrival time is between 3 p.m. and 6 p.m. on Thursday, March 3, and the ideal departure time is between 10 a.m. and 2 p.m. on Saturday, March 5.