Join us on Thursday, October 5, from 6–8 p.m. as we host 70+ colleges and universities for our annual Holland Area College Night.
This event will be a great opportunity to continue your college search! You’ll be able to introduce yourself to college representatives, learn about their institution, and request additional information.
Location and Parking
Financial Aid Sessions
During the fair, representatives from our Office of Financial Aid will be giving informational sessions on applying for financial aid. We’d be glad to have you join us for one of these sessions! Both will take place in Room 2A07-2A08.
- Session I: 6:15–6:45 p.m.
- Session II: 7:00–7:30 p.m.
- Participating Colleges and Universities
- Hope College
- West Point - United States Military Academy
- Invited High Schools
- Allegan High School
- Allendale High School
- Black River Public School
- Byron Center High School
- Calvary Christian Schools
- Calvary Christian Schools of Holland
- Calvin Christian High School
- Coopersville High School
- Covenant Christian High School
- Fennville High School
- Grand Haven High School
- Grandville High School
- Hamilton High School
- Holland Christian High School
- Holland High School
- Hudsonville High School
- Jenison High School
- Saugatuck High School
- South Christian High School
- South Haven High School
- Spring Lake High School
- Tri-Unity Christian High School
- Unity Christian High School
- West Ottawa High School
- Zeeland East High School
- Zeeland West High School
- The gym will be available for set-up at 4:30 p.m. Please allow yourself enough time to set up your table before the doors open to the public at 6 p.m.
- Please park in Lot 60, located on the corner of Lincoln Avenue and 9th Street.
- The college night will run from 6–8 p.m.
- Sandwiches and refreshments will be provided in the H Club Room (concourse level) starting at 5 p.m.
- If you need to reach us for any reason, please contact Mackenzie Miller on her cell phone at 517.781.0303.
Bekkering Admissions Office69 East 10th StreetHolland, MI 49423