Gregory S. Fraley
Associate Professor of Biology
Grants + Awards
- 1991 C.S. Schaffner Award
- 1993 Sigma Xi Grant-in-Aid Research
- 1993-95 Poncin Research Foundation Scholarship
- 1994 Sigma Xi Grant-in-Aid of Research
- 1995-96 Washington State University Graduate School Travel Award
- 1998-99 UCLA Brain Research Institute, Laboratory for Neuroendocrinology Postdoctoral Research Fellowship Institutional Award
- 2000-2002 Poncin Research Foundation Postdoctoral Fellowship
- 2003-2007 NIDDK K01Career Advancement Award, Metabolic Control of Reproduction (DK066238-01A1).
- 2006 NSF, MRI Award (CO- PI), MRI: Acquisition of
- Apotome/Fluorescence Microscope Imaging System for Enhanced Research in the Biological Sciences at Hope College ($147, 642).
- 2007 CO-PI: Supplement to MRI: Acquisition of Apotome/Fluorescence
- Microscope Imaging System for Enhanced Research in the Biological Sciences at Hope College ($13, 715.00)
- 2008 HHMI Faculty Development Grant: Rehearsal vs. Performance:
- Salivary Cortisol Levels as a Physiological Response in Dancers ($10,000)
- 2008 CO-PI: NSF REU site, Environmental Impacts on Biological
- Systems: From Molecules to Ecosystems. Recommended for Funding ($500,000).
Office: Science Center 3065
Lab: Science Center 3011
Please make an appointment to see me.