John J. Krupczak, Jr.
Department of Engineering
VanderWerf Hall, Room 230
27 Graves Place
Holland, Michigan 49422-9000 USA
Voice: (616) 395-7152
Fax: (616) 395-7123
- B.A. in Physics, Williams College, 1980
- M. S. in Mechanical Engineering, University
of Massachusetts, 1983
- Ph.D. in Mechanical Engineering, University
of Massachusetts, 1994
- Engineering Education: Characterization, assessment,
and development of learning experiences to promote technological
- Engineering Design: Development and application
of form-independent descriptions of technical systems.
- Thermal Fluid Sciences: Design and simulation
of transient behavior of low-temperature thermal-fluid systems.