Alumni athletic letter winners form H-Club and support Hope College through active interest and promotion of the athletic program as an important part of the educational process.
Established in 1990, the H-Club is designed to mobilize, inform, and engage Hope’s alumni athletes in celebration of Hope’s athletic history and support of Hope’s current and future athletes.
H-Club members will
- Receive a lifelong pass to home athletic games
- Be invited to athletic related events
- Be invited to special H-Club events throughout the year to celebrate Hope’s athletic history
- Be encouraged to join the conversation about athletics at Hope
- Have opportunities to recognize members of H-Club for their outstanding work and service via the Hope for Humanity Award