|Monday–Friday||8 a.m.–5 p.m.|
|Saturday during the school year||9:30 a.m.–noon|
|Hours subject to change for holidays and campus shut-down|
- STUDENT MAIL DELIVERY
Residence halls and College East
- Monday–Friday by 4 p.m.
On-Campus Apartments and Cottages
- Pick up at Campus Print and Mail Services
- STUDENT PACKAGES
- An email will be sent the day you receive a package that does not fit in your campus mail box. You may pick up your package at Campus Print and Mail Services during business hours. You must bring your Hope ID to the pickup window to pick up your package.
- DEPARTMENTAL MAIL DELIVERY
- This delivery service is for departments located outside of the DeWitt Center. Delivery times are 10:30 a.m.–noon, Monday–Friday. We will also pick up interoffice and outgoing mail and packages, which are brought back to Campus Print and Mail Services for processing.
- IMPORTANT PACKAGE NEEDED, BUT WE’RE CLOSED
- Only in the event of an absolute necessity such as medication are you able to obtain packages from Mail Services after hours. We’re sorry if that means you won’t be able to pick up your package until after 8 a.m. on Monday. In the event of an emergency you may contact Campus Safety, who will leave a message informing us of this emergency pick up and send us a photo of the package to verify what you picked up.
- TRACKING YOUR PACKAGE
- Depending on the carrier, the delivery status on your package can be misleading. Although your tracking information says your item was delivered, it may not yet be processed and ready for pick up. Once your package is logged in, you will receive notification that it is available for pick up. Smaller packages that fit in dorm mailboxes will be delivered on the next mail run.
- Current Students: First class mail will be forwarded to the permanent address on file during the summer.
- Graduates/Former Students: We will forward first-class mail to the permanent address on file for 90 days. After this period, first-class mail will be returned to sender.
- If you need to change your permanent address, please contact the director of Campus Print and Mail Services, Kristi Rosendahl, with your current information.
- SENDING MAIL TO HOPE STUDENTS
Sending UPS or FEDEX
Hours of Operation
Monday–Friday: 8 a.m.–5 p.m.*
Saturdays in the school year: 9:30 a.m.–noon (pick-up only)
*Mail processing ends at 4 p.m.
DeWitt Student Cultural Center141 East 12th StreetFloor 1Holland, MI 49423