Hope College is accredited by The Higher Learning Commission, a commission of the North Central Association.
Hope has professional accreditations from:
- Accreditation Board for Engineering and Technology
- American Chemical Society
- Commission on Accreditation of Athletic Training Education
- Commission on Collegiate Nursing Education
- Council on Social Work Education
- National Association of Schools of Art and Design
- National Association of Schools of Dance
- National Association of Schools of Music
- National Association of Schools of Theatre.
Hope College’s teacher education programs are approved by the Michigan Department of Education, and the Teacher Education Accreditation Council (TEAC) recognizes the college’s department of education as a nationally accredited program.